Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Healthy Start 7 // Day 6

Today was a special day for our eating adventure and the day I got bold enough to make my own quinoa recipe totally from scratch. I was so excited I already posted it before I even shared Day 1 here on the blog (also see days 234, & 5). I won't go into all the exciting details again but check out the link to my tasty quinoa pancakes below.

::Breakfast::
So Day 6 fell on Saturday for us leaving me some extra time in the kitchen in the morning to get adventurous and come up with these tasty Lemon Blueberry Quinoa Pancakes. Delicious! I really went out on a limb making these having no idea if they would be good or not and I could NOT believe how good they were. Go check out the recipe and try them yourself, you'll be amazed!

::Dinner::
Dinner today was a tasty spinach salad. After a hearty quinoa breakfast a light salad for dinner was great. Stay tuned for my own spinach salad recipe from Day 1 coming up on the blog.

2 comments:

  1. i;m working on a healthy body right now..which means healthy diet.. thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, Macy! Keep up the good work. Also check out Health + Happy's blog for more health tips and the Total Life Pursuit blog for the recipes from Healthy Start 7.

    ReplyDelete