Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Good Eats:: Sage Scramble


My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. Morning, noon or night, it’s always a good time for a great breakfast meal. And I always have to eat eggs with breakfast. My husband makes the best eggs I’ve ever eaten in my life. Lucky me! But I do make a delicious scramble myself because I like to get a little creative with my seasonings and flavors. 

An excellent combo I love to make involves two of my favorite veggies: 
tomatoes for lycopene and nutrient-rich white button mushrooms, which are actually shown to prevent breast cancer. To punch up the flavor I add your usual sea salt and ground pepper and then a generous pinch of dried sage. This also makes an excellent omelet with sharp cheese.

1 comment:

  1. love your style
    really great!!!! congratulations honey!
    xxx =D

    ReplyDelete