Friday, May 20, 2011

Style:: Plaid Wool Bomber Jacket

Plaid Wool Bomber Jacket

This beauty caught my eye one day shopping in Old Town with my hubby at Crossroads Trading Co. Yes, my husband really shops with me and even introduced me to this store. He knows I love beautiful clothes at great prices and Crossroads buys and sells slightly used adorable trends. 
This black & white plaid jacket is a great staple because the pattern will never go out of style and the buckle, zipper and button details are all really well made. It’s super warm with a sweater and just cool enough for spring with a light tee or tank underneath if I wear it unzipped. The sleeves even have zippers underneath to vent your wrists. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great find! I love Crossroads. They always have fabulous things!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete