Sunday, January 5, 2014

Fourteen Inspirations for 2014 // Happy New Year!!

Last year my New Year started off with a general "be inspired" as much as possible goal. And for me that basically meant to read more books than usual (a hard goal to beat as an editor and book lover who's always reading several books at any given time).  But I did manage to squeeze in a few more books than I thought I would and read some interesting and definitely inspiring material last year. 

Here is some inspiring material I devoured (from books and elsewhere) that I hope inspires your new year in 2014! Some is deep, some is fun...these are just the top 14 treasures I discovered (or rediscovered) that inspired me to live a better life. 

As always, Enjoy!

CREATIVE INSPIRATION::

SPIRITUAL INSPIRATION::
One of my favorite authors. Well said.
I want to be reminded to be thankful for all I have every day!


HEALTH & FITNESS INSPIRATION::
I love this and I laugh every time I read it.



PARENTING INSPIRATION:: 
I want this reminder every time I have a tough situation while parenting!
I apply this to parenting because it's a great reminder to stop and listen to our children.
You might just learn something from their fresh perspective of life. 

EVERYTHING INSPIRATION::

No comments:

Post a Comment