Saturday, July 30, 2011

Guest // Treasure Hunt:: Jennie's Furniture Steals

Our new guest blogger, Jennie, has some exciting furniture steals from her latest Treasure Hunts! Check out these great finds she'll be sharing soon on her upcoming DIY Project posts::

Hutch
I'm most excited to refinish this solid wood hutch I scored for $65 at Goodwill. I also have a dining table in the works to create a matching set.
Entry Way Bookshelf
A $19 bookcase from Goodwill I will be using in this unique entry way arch along with an antique gold mirror I found several years ago for only $10 or $15. By adding the mirror and some other fun decor touches to the shelf I hope to make this a beautiful entry way to our home.
Entry Table
This entry table has a classic design and with a little wear and tear it only cost me $25. I will be reconditioning this great piece to create a finished and elegant look in my entry way.

If you would like to be a guest DIY blogger, please contact me at: ahomebeautiful at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment