Friday, June 24, 2011

Launch:: Style Street

LA Streets shirtNY Streets shirtLA Streets shirt
LA Streets bagNY Streets shirtLA Streets hat

I love style! Simple, classic and iconic trends are my fave because they really never go "out" of style. As a creative artist I am always thinking of new things to make, design, create, craft (you get the idea, it's why I have this blog) so naturally my love for style and design have merged bringing you a creative new design that I'm really loving.

Today marks the launch of the new line of iconic street style clothes and accessories for our new brand Style Street. So far we are featuring the landmark cities of LA and NYC but there are many more major cities (from the US and abroad) to come, plus more creative designs are on their way. We'll keep you posted, but in the meantime...

No comments:

Post a Comment