Friday, June 10, 2011

Project Update:: Antique Window

Antique Window
So I know it's been a few days...but I have a great excuse. My mom was in town and I was busy learning fun crafty things and shopping! Fun posts to come.

This project adventure actually started a long time ago and scraping the paint from this window led me to only want to scrape the paint from one...maybe. Unless I can find a more effective way for the second. It was completely worth it though because the stain looks great. I'm excited to add legs and a clear coat soon and find a glass place and put new panes put in. I've got a few weeks left before summer to turn this winter project feat into a summer backyard treat.

View the original project post here and stay tuned for the final product and how to DIY instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment