Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Must Read:: From Three to Five

From Three to Five
While blogging is my daily "work" playground - it takes a lot of planning, strategy and creativity - my daily gig is actually as a freelance book editor and graphic design artist with my company Red Inke. (Shameless plug: check out my website and recommend my business to anyone you know who might be interested in my services. Thanks!)


Now onto the point of this post:  I recently had the opportunity to work with the author of the latest political fiction masterpiece, From Three to Five by Hank Adler. This was an exciting read and I learned sooo much about our country's constitution. For someone even slightly interested in politics, I must recommend this book. The first review on Amazon, which gives it *5 stars* says it best:


"From cover to cover this book draws you into the world of a presidential election complete with all the pomp circumstance and excitement to go with it. This book is a must read for anyone who has wondered what it takes to become president."


If you're looking for a great read this summer, please support this wonderful author and pick up a copy. And if you aren't interested in politics, everyone knows someone who is and this would make a perfect gift! 

No comments:

Post a Comment